Prospective Marriage Visa Weddings
If you or your fiancĂ© are about to immigrate or in the process of immigrating to Australia, and are applying for a  (Prospective Marriage Visa subclass 300), you will need the services of an celebrant who is experienced in assisting couples with this process. I have a great deal of experience with the process, and several Immigration Agents refer their clients to me.

The Department of Home Affairs requires that you make a booking for your wedding with your celebrant (me) and that I give you written confirmation that you have done so. It is all very simple and I will explain in detail when you contact me to make an appointment to meet. However, I cannot provide you with immigration information or advise you about which visa you should apply it would be against the law for me to do so. I strongly advise you to seek advice about those matters from a registered Migration Agent.

Should you (the Australian citizen/permanent resident who will be the sponsor) also be overseas, or if it is inconvenient for you to meet face-to-face with me, all of the above can be achieved without a meeting.

I charge a modest non-refundable fee for this part of the process. A further fee will be payable when the visa has been granted and you decide which of my wedding packages will meet your needs..

Official Department of Home Affairs about the  Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)